Friday, September 19, 2008

Martha Stewart is not me, but can I be her? Prob Not!

I am so not Martha Stewart. I wish I was. I wish I had that incredible knowledge of everything crafty, foody, and kiddy. She is the queen of etiquette and I can't even spell the word (thank you spell checker)!

Well, you know how best friends kind of start acting like each other. Do you think that some of her perfectness could rub off on me if I just keep reading her blog and watching her show?? I guess that's the whole point of having a show, right? To help people give great parties, make time to write thank you notes, and wipe your toddler's runny nose all without smearing your mascara. Amazing!!

OK..well...I'll give it a try!! Wanna join me? Let's check out Martha!

Til next time!!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena

count web visits
Visit Our Site