Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am SO NOT going to the GYM

Today's COD (Coffee of the Day) is a Mocha Java Chiller from Sonic and I just read that it has 18 grams of fat, so looks like I'll be crossing that drink off my must have morning fix list. Ouch! Now I can't eat anything for the rest of the day, or I could go to the gym for 2 hours. FYI, I HATE the gym. I much rather starve than have to face the embarrassment of dressing in either super loose clothes, or overflowing in my form fitting gym duds. My gym is filled with people who go there AFTER they have perfect bodies, simply to show off just how tight they are and make me feel super huge just being beside them. They are full of smiles with their ipods and working it while I'm huffing and puffing on the elliptical set at a low speed trying not to embarrass myself and dying to get off after like 5 minutes while they can go on for hours. How are they human??

I could choose to go swimming, which I can endure a mile swim without getting sick, but then I would have to put on a swimsuit, and watch the lifeguards eyeing me while I put my locker key and towel down and get into the pool. I can never do that fast enough either. It's like everything is in slow motion and I'm dying to have the water cover me up like a blanket so you can't see my post baby blub that I just can't seem to get rid of, probably because of the Mocha Java Chillers I keep grabbing thinking it's way more innocent than an egg mcmuffin. Wrong! I know what the lifeguards are thinking, too. Here comes the whale. Better grab the hose and refill the pool!!

OH well...I could go with the old eating disorder weight loss regime, but Hubby is not too fond of that one, and I can never keep it covered. He ALWAYS finds out. Oh well...who wants to look like a model anyway? Um, ME!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena

count web visits
Visit Our Site