Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogging around

So, I'm a newbie to this whole wide world of people's craziness (blogging), and so of course I'm looking around completely intrigued by all the different types of blogs. I'm looking at what others are doing to get an idea of what really attracts a crowd and also what focus I'd like to make mine about. And, as I'm perusing...

STOP! WOW! DID I JUST READ THAT FOR REAL?

So, I find some really open and I mean OPEN people on their blogs. They just SAY IT...not hiding (well, they're kind of hiding, 'cuz they don't have pics posted and you probably wouldn't know it's your sister saying these things, but still...). They put it out there in truth and people like me can totally relate to what they have to say, although I don't think I would put it in quite their choice of colorful language. I have to give them props for just saying it like it is. I wish I could be just a tad edgy. Actually, I'm too scared. In fact, I just deleted one sentence that reflected a private secret I have. I'm just proud of the blogger-beauties for just putting it out there so we can be like...I AM TOTALLY THERE!

As for me, I'll be a little more conservative in my posts. After all, my mom will probably find this one of these days and then what will I do?

2 comments:

Real Tech Mom said...

I too worry about letting it all hang out some times, but I figure, if i'm thinking it, someone else is thinking it, or asking it so why not? Welcome to the blogging world! I'm new myself, and I'm totally addicted!

Anonymous said...

I struggle with it, too. After all every word is 'public' once put out in the internet. Sometimes I would like to be more out there...but like am new and learning. Blogging is addictive. Welcome to this crazy hobby.

 

Made by Lena

count web visits
Visit Our Site