Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gossip Girl and 90210


OK, so I LOVE Gossip Girl and 90210 and I have a feeling that I'll like that new show, um...what is it?...oh yeah, Privileged once I see it. Why do I like these shows? I guess I like upper class scandal. I don't know. But, I'm not the only fan. Every time I open up iTunes, it's like the #1 downloaded show, so...obviously the show is not wasted on my eyes only.

Gossip Girl does step over the line just a tad, so much so that I need to wait until my little one is napping before sneaking my Gossip Girl fix. So far, 90210 isn't that bad. I love 'em both and I'm not afrrrraid to admit it. Besides, what girl doesn't like a little hot gossip. On Fridays I grab my weekly tabloids, every night at 7 p.m. I watch E! News, and I have my Yahoo! news set on Entertainment. I try to keep up with the political scene as it is my citizen responsibility, but give me CW over the political conventions any day.

Mwah!
Starbucks Sweetie

No comments:

 

Made by Lena

count web visits
Visit Our Site