Monday, October 6, 2008

My Man in a Nutshell

There are days - many days - when I wish Hubby could be more understanding, more like a WOMAN. Don't take that wrong. I don't want him to be feminine, but you know how girls just get each other? That's what I want. I want him to know what to say, how to say it, how to touch me, how to hold me, to just know what a girl wants. I want him to think like a WOMAN - think like me.

Then there are days - like today - when he is absolutely PERFECT. I was down in the dumps - probably hormonal - but anyway - he just knew what I needed and it reminded me of why I chose him to be THE ONE in the first place.

Today felt like I was invisible to the world, but I was the only one in the world to him. Sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest. Hopefully I can remember this moment when I get mad at him for something silly tomorrow.

Love y'all!
Nikka

3 comments:

Buy Vigrx said...

Good post

Health said...

It’s non rare pour que les couples doutent qu’ils sont toujours dans l’amour après avoir été ensemble pendant tant d’années.

Didrex said...

Content            Phenterminehome is the one stop online source for Didrex information on which you can rely on. Moreover, phenterminehome.com has been dedicated to provide its visitors the relevant information on how to lose weight effectively

 

Made by Lena

count web visits
Visit Our Site